Classes and events that have been cancelled can be found on this page.
Trainees scheduled for classes that have been canceled will be notified via email and phone. If you have not received a notification that a class has been canceled, then the class is still planning to meet.
If you are sick or are showing any signs of the symptoms of COVID-19 virus, you will not be admitted to any class. If you do not feel comfortable attending a class that you are scheduled for, please send an email to INFO@aidt.edu. The email should include the following information:
- Class/Company Name
- Your Name
- Your Email you used to register for class
- A Working Phone number
- A short note that says you will not be attending class.
When we receive the email, we will notify the project manager that you will not be attending class. It is very important that you send this email. This email will allow us to put you into a different class for the same company later once the emergency conditions have been lifted. There will be absolutely no penalty to you if you chose not to attend class, but you have to let us know.
Alabama Robotic Technology Park
- All RTP classes and events are cancelled until April 17th.
Alabama Workforce Training Center (AWTC)
AWTC has cancelled the following classes:
- Train the Trainer – April 7-8
- Forklift, April 9
- OSHA-10, April 14
- Forklift, April 21
- OSHA-10 (April 22)
- Forklift (April 23)
- Forklift (May 5)
- OSHA 10 (May 6)
- Train the Trainer (May 6)
- Austal has indefinitely suspended all pre-employment classes.
Forest Workforce Training Institute
- They have postponed their first session of the “Logging Equipment Operator Training School.” Classes were scheduled to begin this class on Monday, March 23. They have made tentative plans to begin on Monday, April 13, depending of course on the situation with respect to COVID-19 at that time.
Hyundai Motors Manufacturing Alabama
- All HMMA classes are postponed until further notice.
- The AIDT/Lockheed Martin pre-employment training program previously rescheduled for April 27, @ 5:30 pm, has now been re-scheduled for Monday, May 18 @ 5:30 pm. All trainees previously enrolled in the program will be contacted by AIDT with additional class details.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, in partnership with AIDT, is committed to the health and safety of our team members and our hometown community.
- Following guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and government officials, MTM has made the decision to suspend Production Team Member and Maintenance Team Member assessments at our MTM/AIDT Assessment Center from Thursday, March 18th through Friday, May 1st. We are continuing to evaluate the impact that COVID19 has on our ability to hire and will need to reprioritize hiring schedules and therefore, make adjustments to positions that are needed for assessments.
- Candidates who have scheduled an on-site assessment for Thursday, March 18, 2020 through Friday, May 1, 2020 will receive instruction on how to reschedule appointments through email.
- We apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause, but we are committed to the health and safety of everyone on site and within our community.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- SMP interviews for the foreseeable future (including the ones for this week) have been cancelled until further notice. Anyone who has received an interview invitation has been notified about this by email, and will be rescheduled for another interview at some point in the future.
- The current SMP class running at the Tuscaloosa Career Center will meet this week as scheduled.
- All SMP classes starting on or after March 23, 2020 have been indefinitely canceled. Students in these classes will be rescheduled to a new class at some point in the future.
- YKTA interviews that were scheduled on Thursday, 3/19 at the Alabama Robotic Technology Park (RTP) have been postponed.
- These interviews will be rescheduled at a later date.
Last edited: 05/05/2020 01:00pm CDT