Facility Rules and Guidelines:
- AIDT is a State Agency and allows other groups to use our facility as deemed appropriate.
- AIDT does not provide setup of the rooms and both rooms are set up class room style. If you change the setup of the room, you are expected to return the room to its original arrangement.
- AIDT provides a projector and sound system but all presenters are required to bring their own laptop and equipment.
- AIDT offers guest WiFi, but makes no guarantee as to its performance or reliability.
Please make your attendees aware of the following:
- AIDT requires all attendees to park in the Training Center parking lot at the end of Technology Court.
- AIDT is a smoke-free campus. Smokers are required to smoke inside their vehicle.
- AIDT requires that all guests attend the training/meeting. Guests will not be allowed to wait in our lobby.