AIDT is now conducting skill assessments for qualified personnel for: Skilled Facilities Technicians (HVAC, Water Treatment, Compressors, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Control Systems, Switch-gear). Successful completion of this assessment is required to become a candidate for possible employment with TOYOTA at its engine plant in Huntsville, AL. AIDT will notify qualified candidates by letter of the date, time, and location of the next phase activity.
Applicants who have applied within the last 12 months do not need to reapply.
There is no fee for the assessment activities in this process.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SKILLED TECHNICIANS
Position requires minimum of three years skilled technician experience or Two years Post Secondary Vocational or Technical Education and one year skilled technician experience.
Must be willing to work a 2 week rotating shift with the ability to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical knowledge
- Three years training/job record without unexplainable gaps
- Alabama residency preferred but not required
TECHNICAL SKILLS DESIRED
- Building Management Automation (JCI Metasys a plus)
- HVAC and Refrigeration, Centrifugal Chillers, Centrifugal and Screw Compressors
- Cooling Towers/Waste Water Treatment
- Medium and Low Voltage, Emergency Power Systems, Fire Protection Systems
- Conduit Installation and Welding
Please apply online at: https://tmmal.selectrakonline.com/recruitment/recruit.aspx
Note: Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Inc. will place qualified applicants in a candidate pool for possible employment consideration. Successful completion of Skill Assessments will not guarantee an offer of employment by TMMAL and carries no obligation by the candidate to accept any offer for employment. No person is authorized by TMMAL to make any representation to contrary.