Painter – The Paint Shop Painter will be responsible for preparations and painting of various components using standard painting principles and in accordance with applicable maintenance manuals. In addition the Painter will be responsible for operating the paint guns, ovens and any preparations needed in the completion of his/her assigned responsibilities. The Painter will follow company policy and Repair Station Manual for all work completed.
$14-$20 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Paints, masks, cleans, and preps all components in accordance with the overhaul manuals and written information provided on routing tags.
- Maintains a knowledge of painting techniques, prepping, mixing, epoxy repairs, tools and equipment.
- Operates Paint guns, ovens and other associated equipment in support of the production schedule.
- Maintains proficiency of using a variety if hand tools, special tools and GSE required to perform assigned maintenance task.
- Fills out all paperwork requiring a mechanic’s stamp for paint.
- Performs daily task as directed by the Production Coordinator and Back Shop Lead Technician.
- Maintains clean working environment to include maintaining all paint related equipment.
- Suggest changes to product methods or procedures to increase efficiency of Paint Shop and promote improvement.
- Ensures all FAA standards are understood and met.
- Obtains needed information and data from FAR’s, bulletins and maintenance manuals to perform assigned maintenance functions.
- Wears proper safety equipment when performing task.
- Other duties may be assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
How To Apply:
Please list position title in the subject line when applying
E-mail your resume to: HR@segers.aero