AIDT at the Mazda Toyota Manufacturing Assessment Center in Huntsville, AL is seeking applicants for HR Administrative Support ($26/hr).
All resumes must be received by 11pm CT on August 30, 2022, to be considered.
To provide support with processing candidates through the assessment process at AIDT/Mazda Toyota Manufacturing Assessment Center. This person will be responsible for providing administrative support to MTMUS and AIDT with scheduling, conducting interviews, and other candidate required activities that relate to AIDT/MTMUS assessment procedure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct applicant interviews as necessary with MTMUS.
- Schedule meetings, interviews and other applicant processing activities.
- Provide administrative assistance to include; data entry, filing, processing, proofreading, copying, and composing letters, reports and other documentation.
- Sends invitations, confirmations and reminders to job candidates.
- Processes correspondence to job applicants, including Assessment follow-up and job offers.
- Maintains security of confidential information.
- Compiles statistics and prepares reports.
- Keeps safety as top priority in Assessment areas at all times.
- Attends meetings as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Requires excellent analytical and communications skills.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, & Workday management software
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Comply with all policies and procedures set out in AIDT Policy
- Plan daily/weekly work schedule
- Maintain housekeeping to organizational standards
- Interact professionally with company representatives, public officials, trainees, coworkers and general public.
- Ability to follow established laws, policies and procedures
- Ability to comply with all pertinent safety, environmental and other local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Comply with AIDT Policy regarding attendance. Regular and predictable attendance is required as an essential function of the job
Accept special projects and perform other work-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2+ years in an HR Generalist or related role.
- This position is a contract position with AIDT, not Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA.
- Employee will be responsible for paying their own taxes.
- There are no fringe benefits offered with this position.
- The number of hours worked depends on the task assigned.
- Contract can be ended at any time by AIDT.
Resumes will be accepted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
AIDT is an equal opportunity employer. It is the official policy of AIDT that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. AIDT will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants or employees with a disability. AIDT reserves the rights to withdraw, modify, or extend this job announcement at any time prior to the awarding of the position.
AIDT participates in E-Verify, a Federal law that requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.