AIDT in Montgomery, AL is seeking applicants for a full-time Digital Media Producer.
$55,661 – $72,928 (annually)
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: October 1, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 22, 2021
PROJECTED START DATE: January 4, 2022
All resumes (mailed or electronic) must be received no later than 1:00 p.m. on October 22, 2021 to be considered.
Provide technical and professional expertise in developing, designing and producing written and visual communications for training, public information and internal communications purposes. Emphasis is in the area of video production. Will perform scriptwriting, field production, studio production and post-production. Work is performed with considerable independence and decision-making authority.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule and attend meetings, appointments and other activities.
- Travel in and out of state and country (as required) to perform job activities and must possess or be able to secure a valid passport for international travel.
- Support all AIDT staff as required.
- Comply with AIDT policy regarding attendance (Regular and predictable attendance).
- Interact professionally with coworkers, general public and others as required.
- Maintain housekeeping to organizational standards.
- Plan daily/weekly work schedule.
- Comply with all policies and procedures as set out in the AIDT Policy Manual. .
Video Development and Production:
- Develop, produce, write and edit video scripts for external/internal customers.
- Ability to shoot digital photos/video to effectively illustrate and enhance documents and learning material.
- Assist with the development and designing of multimedia content for digital delivery within an LMS or other virtual platform.
- Coordinate and schedule company training video productions.
- Remain current on copyright and related mass communications laws.
- Coordinate and carry out all phases of videography including lighting.
- Coordinate the editing and production of finished video productions, including music, graphics, animations and narrations.
- Coordinate and supply photographic services as required; maintain equipment and supplies.
- Assist with government-related video projects.
- Assist with development of video for e-learning and live streaming events.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency with following software: Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with digital video and audio equipment including DSLR cameras and lighting.
- Ability to set up proper lighting and audio equipment for video projects and other special events.
- Experience with integrating voice-overs into media projects.
- Excellent development skills.
- Excellent writing skills, visual design skills & organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to follow established laws, policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift and transport 70 pounds of equipment on a regular basis.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
AIDT Policy Manual minimum qualifications of salary schedule C3L are: Minimum two years experience in appropriate area of specialization; or Baccalaureate Degree from a duly accredited institution required; or two-year degree in specialization and one-year industry or industrial training experience. Salary and General: Initial placement will be based on experience and education applicable to the C3L salary schedule, within a range of $55,661 – $72,928. Paid monthly. Excellent benefits package included.
Criminal Background Check:
The applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a Criminal Background Check consent form and to submit a nonrefundable $23.75 payment for the cost of the criminal background check. (Note: $23.75 fee is based on possession of an Alabama Driver’s License. The fee for the background check may be more or less if the driver’s license is not an Alabama license.) Permanent employment will be contingent upon the results of the criminal background check.
Resumes received by mail or email after 1:00 p.m. on October 22, 2021, will not be considered for review.
Interviews are by appointment only. Successful applicants will be notified by email. If selected for an interview, applicants must travel at their own expense to the interview site. Male applicants between the ages of 18-26 must provide proof of Selective Service Registration when requested. Employment references may be requested during the application process.
Resumes will be accepted by email at email@example.com
Resumes will also be accepted by mail to the name/address below:
DIGITAL MEDIA PRODUCER
ATTN: REGINALD TAYLOR
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS/HR
One Technology Court
Montgomery, AL 36116
AIDT is an equal opportunity employer. It is the official policy of AIDT that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. AIDT will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants or employees with a disability. AIDT reserves the rights to withdraw, modify, or extend this job announcement at any time prior to the awarding of the position.
AIDT participates in E-Verify, a Federal law that requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.