Total Workforce Delivery System
AIDT’s Total Workforce Delivery System has provided thousands of skilled, motivated employees to Alabama industries since 1971. The key to AIDT’s response is a unique infrastructure allowing the total, upfront commitment of our resources to the success of your company.
We offer comprehensive pre-employment selection and training, leadership development, on-the job training, continuous/process improvement assessments, maintenance assessments, and industrial safety assessments and training—all specific to your company’s needs. From lead time planning to program delivery, AIDT rallies its total in-house capabilities to deliver a quality workforce.
- Pre-Employment Selection and Training
- Leadership Development
- Industrial Safety Assessment
- Industrial Maintenance Technician Assessment Program
- Process Improvement Assessment
- AIDT EX+RA
Training Centers and Other Affiliated Offices
- Alabama Robotics Technology Park
- Maritime Training Center
- Forrest Products Development Center (FPDC)
- Alabama Aviation Training Center (AATC)
- Alabama Workforce Training Center (AWTC)
For further information, or to request AIDT’s services, please call at 334-242-4158 or send an email to email@example.com.